As the Center Director of Avenue Women’s Center’s Naperville office, my passion is to come alongside women who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy by providing options counseling, support, and care. Not everyone has planned parenthood. Avenue Women’s Center is the first step for everyone who’s looking for an abortion in Aurora, Naperville, or other nearby cities. Contact us right away!
Did you know that you may not need to have an abortion? Studies show that approximately 1 out of 5 to 6 pregnancies (15-20% of pregnancies) end up miscarrying naturally on their own. Also, approximately 2% of pregnancies are diagnosed as “ectopic” or “tubal” pregnancies. In either case, an abortion is not necessary. If you are looking for an abortion in Aurora, it is important to come to Avenue Women’s Center first for a free ultrasound in order to find out whether or not your pregnancy is miscarrying or ectopic. An ultrasound with us will also help you determine how far along you are which will determine whether you qualify for the medication abortion or the surgical abortion.
I have worked for Avenue Women’s Center as a pregnancy counselor for over 6 years and in that time I have come alongside over 1,000 women as they have navigated through their unplanned pregnancies. Here are some of the things my clients have said about me:
- Lindsay was very patient and heard me out and explained everything very well. I was feeling a little overwhelmed initially, but it was nice just talking to her and getting my thoughts together.
- Lindsay was excellent. She gave me great advice and I recommend everyone to come see Lindsay. She is GREAT!!!
- I liked that I was able to ask Lindsay questions and receive answers without feeling judged. Thank you for making me feel supported and not alone.
- It wasn’t an open/close door kind of thing. I felt safe, and listened to, and not uncomfortable at all. Lindsay is super sweet and compassionate.
- Lindsay was very nice and relatable. She didn’t push too much, but also gave me the information I needed.
As an expert in options counseling and pregnancy support services, I would love to help you navigate through this pregnancy decision. If you haven’t planned parenthood and are looking for an abortion in Aurora, call or text today. I can’t wait to meet you!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.