The “2016 Best Suburbs to Live in Illinois” list was recently published by niche.com. In their Top 25, EIGHT of the cities are from DuPage County. Yes – there are over 100 counties in Illinois, but our own DuPage County is listed as having a third of the best cities to live in! DuPage County has much to offer – beautiful scenery, great restaurants, fun entertainment options… and caring help for women facing unplanned pregnancies.
We are convinced Avenue Women’s Center couldn’t be located in a better place! With our five locations (Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago and Wood Dale), we are able to reach and serve residents from over 50 towns! Our services are convenient, helpful, and tailored to meet the unique needs of each woman we serve. If you are needing to find out if you’re pregnant… or wanting a free private consultation regarding your pregnancy options… please contact us to schedule an appointment today!
What have area residents been saying about Avenue Women’s Center this month? Check out some of the recent reviews from our clients:
- Romeoville resident says: “I liked that Betsy took time to find out about my personal life so she could do her best to help me figure out my best options.”
- Joliet resident says: “Very friendly, compassionate, felt like a safe place, great experience overall despite uneasy circumstances.”
- Elmhurst resident says: “Very caring, genuinely helpful and nonjudgmental.”
- Bolingbrook resident says, “I liked that they made the visit so personal and Glenda actually cared about me and my beliefs.”
- Joliet resident says: “I felt like I could talk to her about anything.”
- Wheaton resident says: “The care I received was amazing. I felt like Lisa was a true friend and wanted to help me the best she could. Thank you so much.”
- Hanover Park resident says: “Feels very comfortable to talk to with my problems and gives assurance about support which I think is a big deal.”
- Aurora resident says: “I felt very comfortable throughout my whole visit… Very supportive staff that respected my beliefs and opinions. Thank you.”
It’s easy to see from these Avenue Women’s Center reviews that women from all over DuPage County have appreciated our services. We’re so glad! They are the reason we are here, providing this environment of care and compassion for all women facing unexpected pregnancies. If that may include you, we would appreciate the opportunity to help you take your next step. To set up a free private consultation with one of our friendly team members, call or text us. We look forward to serving you!