The end of August brings about expectations for change. We expect the leaves to change with the coming Autumn and the weather to change with it. This change in pace might be exciting, but what happens when other, unexpected changes take place? Perhaps you’ve experienced new physical symptoms which made you take a pregnancy test and the results were positive. Where do you go to find relief, information, or comfort when faced with unexpected pregnancy this fall?
Are you facing an unexpected pregnancy? Don’t let the leaves change before you reach out for assistance. Avenue Women’s Center is equipped with limited free medical services and expert consultants who would love to walk into this new season with you. With forty years of experience and six DuPage County locations, we’re ready to serve you.
Reach out to schedule an appointment at one of our offices today!
Avenue Women’s Center Client Reviews, August 2021
We love hearing from our clients! Here are what our August clients have to say:
- “This place is awesome. Everybody who works here is knowledgeable and friendly. Loved my experience with this center.”
- My pregnancy consultant, Sheila, was (a) very kind lady and she gave a lot of information for my upcoming baby. I’m so happy that I came here. Very clean, comfortable, and a friendly place to visit.”
- “Supportive, provided all required resources, good conversation. Made me feel peace and relax(ed). Assistance on my pregnancy test and ultrasound was really great.”
- “I felt so welcomed the second I stepped in. This was something I was scared to do (taking the test) but I felt so taken care of.”
- “They are very caring and helpful. I’m totally satisfied and I feel really good to visit Avenue Women’s Center today and I got a lot of information. I feel positive and good!!!”
- “Amy Jo was amazing! She makes you feel supported and you can tell she cares. Making an appointment was super easy and confidential! I would definitely recommend to others.”
- “The wide open schedule and immediate care with lots of information. Thank you. 😊”
- “Impartial attitude, educational, chill atmosphere.”
- “Hannah was very nice. Helped with all my needs, gave me resources I can use to get through this journey.”
- “The atmosphere and the consideration/compassion I was presented with. Thank you for making a nerve-wracking experience not scary.”
- “Amazing service, very friendly, made me feel comfortable to talk about my situation. Thank you Nikki! 😊”
- “How caring and supportive the staff are. Making sure they respect my choice and they were amazing.”
- “Hannah was very calm and helpful, her demeanor is great for women who might be stressed. The vibe of the building is also very soothing.”
We love it when our clients are satisfied! If you’d like the same attention to detail, care, information, and confidential services that we’ve provided to countless other women, don’t hesitate to reach out! Our caring pregnancy consultants look forward to providing you with excellent service and relevant resources as you journey through your unexpected pregnancy.
Call, chat, email, or text us today to meet with a pregnancy consultant!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.