It’s been a busy month at Avenue Women’s Center. Time keeps on flying by as July passes into August. Sometimes time passing by quickly can feel like a good thing, but what about when you’re facing a crisis? Perhaps your crisis is an unexpected pregnancy. You might feel like you’re running out of time and that you need more! Where do you go when you’re facing an unexpected pregnancy and feel pressed for time?
Do you feel like time keeps passing you by as you face an unexpected pregnancy? It might feel like the world is going on without you. Don’t let another day end before you reach out for help. At Avenue Women’s Center, we’d love to partner with you and offer limited medical services and practical resources to help you make a healthy pregnancy decision. Our caring team looks forward to chatting with you!
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment!
Client Reviews, July 2021
We absolutely love hearing what our clients have to say! Here are some comments from July:
- “Caring & compassionate treatment. I didn’t feel judged for my decision”
- “I felt very calmed by the ambiance of the office and felt emotionally restored by the staff. I definitely will recommend!”
- “Great listening & understanding. Helpful, clean, resources”
- “I felt comfortable discussing options. I felt that I was given the best description and options for my situation. I would recommend friends/family to Avenue.”
- “Hannah is very compassionate. She does not make me feel bad about the choices I’ve made.”
- “Fast service. Personable staff.”
- “Very personable, attentive, caring, and made me feel safe in the moment.”
- “The openness & kindness.”
- “Very informative.”
- “There was no waiting. She listening to my concerns, talked about my options, and was very friendly and nice.”
- “I really enjoyed speaking with Hanna about different topics. She is a great representation of your company.”
- “The convenience & caring service.”
- “Appointment was smoother than planned.”
If you find yourself pressed for time, come take advantage of our services! We’d love to support you in a personal and time-efficient way so you can feel prepared and empowered to move forward. Our caring staff looks forward to making this process as smooth and comfortable as we can.
Reach out today to schedule a consultation!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.