Autumn is upon us as October rapidly approaches. Perhaps you look forward to cozy layers and warm drinks. Maybe you’re expecting a chilly evening full of laughter and bonfires with your friends. But, what happens when something unexpected happens instead? Perhaps this unexpected circumstance is a positive pregnancy test. Where do you go in these upcoming months to find the information and help you need?
If you’re concerned about a possible pregnancy as the season changes, take your next steps with us. Avenue Women’s Center is a first-step pregnancy clinic with six DuPage County locations. Because we care about your wellbeing, our services are always confidential and free.
Schedule a free pregnancy test or consultation with us today!
Avenue Women’s Center Client Reviews, September 2021
Aside from a plush blanket and a mug of cocoa, hearing what our clients have to say warms our hearts. Here are some client reviews from September!
- “Great, clean, & welcoming encouragement. Very caring & genuine ladies.”
- “Nikki was super kind + caring and made the whole experience that much better.”
- “I will always recommend women to visit Avenue Women Center for giving so much care & love. Complete info provided.”
- “I love how patient, caring, understanding, and supportive the staff are. They make sure you feel heard and understanding everything after leaving your visit.”
- “Hannah was caring and compassionate. She understood me and my situation. I feel a lot better after speaking to her and I’m super grateful for meeting with her today!”
- “I liked the service, they understand your problem/situation and this visit really helped me.”
- “How willing to listen Amy Jo was. Very helpful and easy to talk to.”
- “Feels safe and non-judgmental.”
- “Lisa was very nurturing. She made (me) feel very comfortable.”
- “Convenient & free assistance.”
- “Everyone was very supportive & knowledgeable.”
- “Very understanding and calmed my nerves! And very easy to talk to!! Thank you!!”
Wherever you’re at in your pregnancy journey, we’d love to walk with you. If the kind of care we provide to our clients sounds like something you want, don’t hesitate to schedule your first appointment with us! Our offices are comfortable and our staff is nonjudgmental!
Reach out today to get started at Avenue Women’s Center.
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.