Change is in the air! Hopefully, you’re enjoying these last few sun-drenched summer days, because fall is just around the corner! Those of us in Chicagoland are already bracing for that telltale temperature drop. If you’re anything like me, you can’t wait for cozy sweaters, hot beverages, and the musky scent of a campfire in the chill autumn air. But maybe you’re facing an unwelcome change this season, like an unexpected pregnancy. Perhaps you’re struggling to find relief from these overwhelming circumstances. If you’re looking for quality, no-cost pregnancy services, provided by caring professionals, reach out to Avenue Women’s Center!
Our expert staff at Avenue offers accurate information about your pregnancy options and the pregnancy itself, so you can step into this new season feeling equipped and informed. We provide a safe, comfortable environment to process your next steps.
Do you need support to help you navigate an unexpected pregnancy this fall? Reach out to Avenue Women’s Center!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, August 2022
We get a lot of positive feedback, because we’re committed to providing services with the highest standards of empathy and professionalism. The comments below are from some of the women who visited us this August, and noted what they liked best about the experience.
- “I really like the explanation on why certain things were being done and what their benefits are. This was a simple and smooth process. Thank you ladies!”
- “I always appreciate the validation of my feelings and resource support – thank you!”
- “Very nice and supportive, makes you feel comfortable and welcome!”
- “Very easy to talk to and safe environment.”
- “Next day appointments. They give all the information a pregnant woman needs like where to get insurance.”
- “Was supper (super) caring and supportive. Made me feel welcomed and took my emotions to a calmer place.”
- “They treated me with caring even tho I was nervous for this appt. Love this place, they make you feel comfortable and they are very helpful. Will recommend this place.”
- “I felt heard and in a safe space.”
- “There is no judgment. Just great conversation. I would recommend to ANYONE (female) who needs a test (or) consultation.”
- “Jen was wonderful. She was very welcoming, informative and caring. It was much more than I expected. Thank you SO much.”
- “Very helpful! Felt very comfortable coming here. Very welcoming and takes some stress away.”
- “Their service was amazing, very helpful, understanding, kind. I will continue recommending this place and sharing my experience.”
- “They provided a lot of information needed and (were) super kind, supportive, and respectful.”
- “Very kind and helpful, really like all the resources that they provide!”
- “Christa and Bridgett were extremely caring, informative, helpful, and welcoming. Way exceeded expectations! Thank you both so much!”
- “How well they listen to the client. How clean the office is and how they care about the clients.”
At Avenue Women’s Center, it’s important to us that you feel supported and valued for the unique woman that you are. Now is the perfect time to receive the practical assistance and encouragement you need to move forward with confidence. Our free, confidential first-step pregnancy services include lab-quality pregnancy tests, limited medical ultrasounds, and options consultations!
Schedule an appointment today at one of our six limited medical clinics in Darien, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago, or Wood Dale, Illinois! Or just stop by!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.