With the new year right around the corner, some look forward with hopeful anticipation to what might come in the next months. A new job, new friendships, or a new place to live might be on the horizon for some as exciting things to look forward to. Maybe you find yourself anticipating something as well, but perhaps with conflicting emotions as you’ve just had an unexpected positive pregnancy test. If you’re unsure where to turn for next steps, Avenue is just the place for you!
Avenue Women’s Center is a first-steps pregnancy clinic with locations across Chicagoland. We offer pregnancy tests and limited medical services at six centers in DuPage County. We are passionate about meeting women and men where they are and providing free, helpful resources and services to empower you to decide what’s next for your pregnancy.
Call, chat, email, or text us today to find out how we can help you!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, December 2021
As we look back on our cold December, we love reading what our clients have to say about the services they received at Avenue! Here are some of the December client reviews we’re enjoying as we look to the year ahead:
- “Attentive and caring. Understanding about being in a tough situation and really did best to help show all sides of the situations for me to gain every perspective on it. Very informative as well.”
- “Amy was very caring and walked me through more info I needed to know.”
- “I loved my consultant! She was so understanding & sweet!”
- “I love how when I sat down and talked to Lindsay I instantly felt comfortable like I can be open to her, you can tell she genuinely love what she do.”
- “Very caring, thoughtful, there for you with questions and concerns.”
- “The staff was very welcoming. They made me feel safe and supported. Hannah is a great consultant and made me feel at ease. I would come here again.”
- “La atencion fue excelente.” (The care was excellent.)
- “Calm + relaxed.”
- “The energy…made me feel welcomed.”
- “Customer service. You all have been so nice and respectful! Thank you!”
- “What I liked best was everybody was nice & sweet, they care, do a great job at what they do, I would love to come back if I need to. Thank you!”
If the kind of care, compassion, and assistance we offer to our clients sounds like something you could benefit from in the new year, please reach out to us. We’d love to connect with you and provide our free and confidential services to make your path easier. Our consultants look forward to meeting you and providing a safe, comfortable place for you to process your pregnancy options!
Schedule your consultation with us at a location near you!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.