Goodbye, holiday season. Hello, 2024! If you’re like most people, you probably have mixed feelings about this time of year. Maybe you’re bummed that the holidays are over. (Or, maybe this feels more like a relief.) Either way, if you’re facing an unexpected pregnancy right now, your focus has undoubtedly been redirected to this new difficulty as the new year begins. Avenue Women’s Center is here to be a part of your support system this January and beyond.
As you contemplate this past year and look to the new one ahead, we’d love to partner with you on your unique pregnancy journey. Avenue offers free first-step pregnancy services to help you pursue an informed and confident pregnancy decision. Here, your wellness is our top priority.
Get to know us by checking out our website! We have six locations in Chicagoland, Illinois, and we offer virtual consultations too!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, December 2023
Avenue is an early pregnancy clinic that provides services like lab-quality pregnancy tests, options consultations, and limited medical ultrasounds free of charge. We take a personal and caring approach, and the feedback we receive from women speaks to this. Here are a few comments provided by individuals who connected with us in December! When we asked them what they liked best about their experiences at Avenue, this is what they said:
- “Nikki and Dawn were amazing, they helped me with my need and made me feel comfortable and safe. Thank you so much!”
- “I felt heard and very respected the entire time. I was very comfortable opening up as well. The environment was my favorite aspect.”
- “The room was comforting. My conversation with Christa made me feel less nervous and her helping me weigh my options was amazing!”
- “They truly care about the patient. Provided all needed information… Highly recommend and I’ll recommend for my friends and family”.
- “That I was listened to and consultant was caring and understanding. Respectful and professional. Thank you!”
- “What I liked best is all of the resources and support. I feel like it takes a huge burden off of me. I also like how understanding and generous Leyda was. Thank you!”
- “How much information is given as well as how supportive Hannah was about any decisions or feelings I had.”
- “I felt very comfortable and welcomed. I’ve been feeling ashamed; however, Leyda reassured and validated my feelings. Thank you!”
- “I really liked the warm welcoming feeling. It was amazing to have someone listen to me and provide me with the best care.”
- “I love their energy here, everyone is so sweet and does their job perfectly. I love how helpful everyone is. Please don’t change!”
- “Both Leyda and Dawn treated us very well with a professional matter. They made us feel comfortable with this process. We greatly appreciate them.”
- “The service + support, everyone here was super sweet and also fast. Very informative + willing to help.”
- “Very informative and relatable staff. Staff of women!”
- “Christa is very good. She was very caring and understanding. Avenue Women’s Center will be more useful for women who are in need of (a) support system.”
- “Posee muy Buena aptitude y es servicial. (She has very good aptitude and is helpful.)”
- “Su atencion y comprecion en todo momento muchas gracias. (Your attention and understanding at all times. Thank you very much.)”
- “The atmosphere was very peaceful and serene. The consultant was very pleasant and attentive. Love her energy and the vibe of the facility.”
- “I loved how well she paid attention to my interest. I felt welcome and comfortable enough to be myself.”
- “Cost effective (free) and caring. Providing just the right information when needed!”
Avenue Women’s Center has been serving individuals, couples, and families from our own Chicagoland community and beyond since 1981! We have a strong track record of caring for people with excellence during the difficult days of an unexpected pregnancy, and we’d love to be in your corner too.
Reach out to schedule a confidential appointment today! Walk-ins are welcome!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.