February is often referred to as the month of love. But celebrations such as Valentine’s Day can bring mixed feelings for many people. Maybe you don’t have that special someone in your life right now. Perhaps a past relationship has tainted this season. Or maybe it all just seems a bit too much. Whatever situation you find yourself in, there are still positive aspects to the month of February. What other aspects of “love” can you identify and enjoy in your life? Are there special relationships with family members or friends you can celebrate? Who is your support system or rallies to your side in difficult times? Let them know how much you care!
Avenue Women’s Center understands that each woman’s situation is unique. Regardless of your relationship status or past experiences, we are here to help! Our compassionate, caring staff members will provide the nonjudgmental support you need. Receive free pregnancy services at six DuPage County centers – all at no cost!
Call, chat, email, or text to schedule an appointment today!
Avenue Women’s Center February Reviews
Speaking of “love,” the Avenue staff loves hearing what our clients have to say about their experiences with us! After each appointment, women are offered the chance to share their feedback. This gives us an opportunity to learn what we did well. It also lets us know how we can improve! Here’s what some of our February clients had to say:
- “Consultant was very caring & understanding of my situation. Thank you so much for your help. I feel loved & supported.”
- “Great listening. Answered all of my questions/doubts.”
- “Very helpful for your needs. Makes me feel very cared about and listened to.”
- “It was very un-stressful which was nice. Very calming.”
- “They take their time to understand what I am going through.”
- “I love that I had somebody that I can sit down and talk to about the thing I am going through.”
- “I’ve been to women’s centers before and always felt weird or awkward but today I felt good, happy, understood and I felt comfortable opening up. Thank you!!”
- “Everything! Very helpful, kind, caring, informative, gentle! It blew my expectations away. I’m very grateful for you guys! Thank you.”
- “Loved how they listened to me with no judgment.”
- “How kind and respected Tessa was also how she took her time and explained everything.”
- “I felt very confident and comfortable talking about my situation. Everyone made me feel safe and welcome.”
- “I like how they talked to me with so understanding and respect. They gave me hope today and for that I am grateful.”
Avenue Women’s Center is the first step for women who are concerned they may be pregnant. Our medical-grade pregnancy tests are accurate just ten days after conception. Receive options information and confidential care right when you need it most. With locations in Elmhurst, Darien, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago, and Wood Dale, Illinois, we’re here to serve you.
Reach out today to begin the next step in your journey!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.