As New Year’s resolutions are either well under way or falling a bit off the tracks, perhaps you find yourself facing a new circumstance you’ve never considered before. Perhaps with the cold arrival of winter snow, you’ve also received a positive pregnancy test. Maybe your mind is reeling along with the flurries outside at this unexpected news. Where can you turn for support as you face unexpected pregnancy?
Avenue Women’s Center has six first-steps pregnancy centers across Chicagoland. We are passionate about partnering with women who are facing unexpected pregnancy. We know this can be a stressful time, and we believe you shouldn’t have to walk alone.
Call, chat, email, or text us to find out how we can help.
Avenue Women’s Center Client Reviews, January 2022
When it feels dreary outside, we take delight in reading what our clients have to say about their time with us:
- “I love how they treated me with respect and how attentive she was with my concerns. Overall it was a really good talk, helped out a lot, and I feel more at ease.”
- “Nikki (said) she thinks I am strong enough for any decision I choose. – words mean a lot.”
- “How interested she was on how I am trying to go about things. And touching on all areas of support without trying to sway me out of my decision.”
- “Hanna is a very caring and supportive person. I was feeling very sad and she uplifted my spirit with her kind positive words. I’m very blessed.”
- “(My consultant was) so nice and interested in what I had to say – super supportive. I’m so glad I came!”
- “Hannah was very personable and kind. I really appreciated that. Thank you.”
- “I was able to talk freely with zero judgment. I felt very comfortable the whole time.”
- “Lisa was very kind and informative.”
- “Timeliness was great, didn’t leave you on the edge of your seat, waiting. 5 stars all around!”
- “Very friendly, kind and caring. Felt safe to be honest with my answers without being judged. Very helpful with next steps.”
- “La atención y amabilidad que dan a sus clientas, gracias!”
- “The center was nice and clean, very nice workers. Felt very comfortable.”
We always hope to help clients feel comfortable, safe, and listened to when they come see us. Our consultants love being someone you can feel safe telling your story to, discussing your concerns with, and asking any questions that have been on your mind. Because we care about empowering you to live courageously, all of our services and resources are free of charge and confidential so nothing can hold you back. We hope to see you soon!
Contact us to schedule your virtual or in-person consultation at a location near you!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.