Happy (somewhat belated) New Year! 2024 is underway, and once again, January has kicked off with some pretty fierce weather! We’ve definitely been feeling this in Chicagoland. (Tons of snow, followed by sub-zero temperatures, followed by icy rain always makes for some fun road conditions.) The intense weather definitely hasn’t been limited to the Midwest. People all across the country are feeling the effects.
Maybe, as you’re coping with the winter climate, you’re also walking through a stormy season in your personal life. Perhaps you’re coping with an unexpected pregnancy. If so, your circumstances may feel overwhelming and out of control. Know that you have what it takes to navigate this difficult road with courage and autonomy! You’re fully capably of discovering a positive outcome that’s uniquely right for you.
Avenue Women’s Center is here for you as your pregnancy journey continues, no matter where it leads. We’re a limited medical clinic that offers free first-step pregnancy services, like medical-grade pregnancy tests, options consultations, and limited medical ultrasounds. Our mission is to empower women with the tools they need to move forward with an informed perspective.
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, January 2024
The first reviews of 2024 are in! Gathering constructive feedback from the individuals we serve is extremely important to us. When we asked women what they liked best about their Avenue experiences in January, here are some of the comments they shared!
- “Warm, compassionate staff who are very knowledgeable and supportive.”
- “Felt like a safe place.”
- “Felt so cared for, 100% would recommend. Thank you!”
- “I got all the information that I need. Dawn and Louise are very welcoming and they really provided everything that I need for now. Thank you Dawn and Louise for helping me today.”
- “Louise was (a) very approachable person. She made sure that I’m cared (for) and she made me feel comforted and appreciated. Thanks Louise!”
- “Me senti comprendida y apogada por el personal que me atendio.” (“I felt understood and supported by the staff that served me.”)
- “They took their time to make sure I understood everything that they were explaining and were very patient and caring.”
- “Thank you for making this place in my life better, you handle my situation w/grace and so much compassion.”
- “Thank you so much for a fantastic service, care and professionalism! We do appreciate your help.”
- “Very calm and warm setting. My consultant was very sweet and welcoming. She did a great job!!”
- “They are very caring and attentive to your physical and emotional needs. Excellent service!”
- “Everything. I would love to come back. I will recommend everybody to come here. Treat people like family!”
- “Honestly you were such a blessing! Never go away! Every lady needs this! Thank you! My consultant was so sweet and kind and went above and beyond what I expected!”
- “Leyda was very easy to talk to. I like that she gave different options to think about as well as giving me information to read up on.”
- “She was amazing, very observant and genuine. (She took time to genuinely understand me.)”
- Louise was amazing, very caring, understanding and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the visit. Thank you!”
- “I loved that I did not feel judged at any point during my appointment. Everyone is very understanding.”
- “Incredibly kind and understanding for the situation. Helpful and also done in a timely manner. Truly treated me well.”
- “So welcoming, calm, open, professional. Have so many resources, and you can tell you care.”
- “Pleasant women to speak with. Did not make me feel bad about me possibly choosing abortion.”
- “The hospitality of the ladies. Thank you for being so kind and respectful.”
At Avenue, our expert pregnancy consultants and nurses make quality patient care our number-one priority. We offer accurate information with the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. And we present this information in a way that allows individuals to feel truly seen and heard. Avenue is a safe space to receive genuine support, as our reviews attest to. We’d love to partner with you on your own path toward a positive outcome!
Contact us to learn more and schedule an appointment! We have multiple locations in Chicagoland, and we offer virtual consultations too!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.