The summer is heating up! Have you discovered any tips and tricks to defend against the rising temperatures? Busting out your old box fan or going for a swim are great ways to beat the heat. And of course, air conditioning is literally a lifesaver this time of year! However, “keeping cool” under the circumstances of an unexpected pregnancy can be so much more challenging. Are you feeling anxious and overwhelmed after receiving a positive pregnancy result? Although this may feel like an impossible mountain to climb, you don’t have to make the journey on your own.
Avenue Women’s Center has been a reliable resource for women navigating an unexpected pregnancy since 1981! Our expert staff genuinely cares about your health and well-being. That’s why we offer free and confidential first-step pregnancy services in a judgement-free environment. Stop by one of our limited medical clinics to receive a no-cost medical-grade pregnancy test, a limited medical ultrasound, an options consultation, and more!
Schedule an appointment today at any of our six locations in Darien, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago, or Wood Dale, Illinois!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, July 2022
We welcome feedback from the courageous women who visit our centers in the western Chicago metro area. Here are some reviews from women who received services this past July, and noted what they liked best about Avenue.
- “I loved the way she listened to everything, offered me different programs, gave me a lot of good info, I recommend coming to Avenue Women’s Center.”
- “Inviting and comfortable room. I didn’t feel any bias or pressure for either option or beliefs.”
- “The way she talked me through everything I needed to know.”
- “La amabilidad de la consejera explica muy claramente. (The kindness of the counselor, she explained really clearly.)”
- “Listened to me as far as what I went through. Overall was great. Would definitely recommend to others.”
- “I felt comfortable to be honest about my situation; very welcoming environment.”
- “Very nice & welcoming. Enjoyed being walked through the appt of what will be done! Thank you.”
- “Very comforting & peaceful environment; my consultant was kind, nonjudgmental and very respectful. I’m very appreciative of being able to meet with Louise.”
- “This was SO helpful and I loved being able to talk about this with someone who has no bias. Thank you SO much.”
- “They helped me out on what I needed to know.”
- “They kept the conversation light (lightened up the mood) and was friendly overall.”
- “Hannah and Carla were very caring and made me feel very comfortable.”
- “Hannah is a great woman; she listened to me without judgment; she understood my position and gave me support. She shared valuable information that I need to have in order to make the best decision.”
- “I liked how safe it felt and not judgmental.”
- “Amazing place; felt very welcoming.”
At Avenue Women’s Center, we’re all about equipping women with the information, resources, and support they need to make an informed pregnancy decision. We’re here to answer your questions and process these challenging circumstances by your side.
Reach out to learn how Avenue helps women understand their options and receive vital support!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.