When the temperature heats up, sometimes life does too. On hot summer days, we often like to seek relief from the sun and find a relaxing place to cool down. While we can usually escape the heat of the day, what do we do when we can’t escape the reality of our circumstances? Air conditioning and an ice cream cone are a quick fix for summer heat, but not so much for an unexpected pregnancy.
Do you find yourself in a tense situation such as an unexpected pregnancy? Instead of rushing to make a quick decision about your future, rush to one of our six DuPage County offices and find the information, care, and support that you need to make your next steps.
Reach out to make an appointment today!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, June 2021
Hearing from the women we’ve walked with through their unexpected pregnancy is one of our favorite things! Here’s what some of our June clients shared with us:
- “Same day service, very knowledgeable on information.”
- “The reassurance and guidance.”
- “I love how Hannah is caring, how she asked if it was okay with me if she contacts me regarding my period. Thank you Hannah!”
- “Muy Buena atencion, excelente atencion, encontre lo que necesitaba.”
- “Lindsay was very personable and relatable.”
- “Respectful. Sweet.”
- “Didn’t feel judged. Was able to express myself and was listened to. I love the place and staff. Good job on making me feel welcomed.”
- “Sheila was extremely friendly and made me feel safe and comfortable.”
- “She was very open and related some similar things she had gone through that made me feel like I wasn’t alone.”
- “My medical professional provided me with options and a plan for my future to avoid situations I am not ready for.”
- “All of my questions were answered and I liked that I was presented with different resources available out there.”
- “The consultant was so kind and kept me calm while waiting.”
- “Very comfortable to discuss issues. Also, the nurse and pregnancy consultant explained everything to the T.”
If you find yourself looking for the kind of care and attention as well as the services our clients receive, we’d love to connect with you. Wherever you are in your pregnancy decision, you don’t have to be there alone. Our time is yours and our medical services are free. We look forward to sitting down and hearing your story soon!
Schedule a session with our caring consultants today!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.