Summer is in full swing at last! Many of us in Chicagoland are taking advantage of the warm weather, enjoying trips to the pool and other summertime activities. However, even the gorgeous green grass and sunshine won’t necessarily remove the anxiety caused by an unexpected pregnancy. If you find yourself in this situation, the recent Father’s Day holiday may have also stirred some complex and painful emotions. Our expert staff at Avenue Women’s Center understands the challenges you’re facing. We’ve been providing early pregnancy services in Chicagoland for over 40 years! We’re as passionate about supporting women as ever, ready and waiting to walk through this season of change by your side.
Avenue’s first-step services include free and confidential pregnancy tests, limited medical ultrasounds, and pregnancy consultations. If you’re concerned about a possible pregnancy, or recently took a positive home test, we’re here for you. When you visit one of our limited medical clinics, you’ll be greeted with warmth and respect, no matter your circumstances or which pregnancy options you’re considering.
Reach out to learn more about the purpose and heart of Avenue Women’s Center!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, June 2022
Avenue offers a safe, peaceful space in which to process your unique concerns around this unexpected pregnancy. Let’s hear from some of the women who provided feedback on what they liked best about their recent visits.
- “I had an ultrasound today, Bridget was very professional and informative. She guided me in the whole process. Pleasant experience.”
- “This place and staff make you feel very comfortable.”
- “The kind, caring, respectful and trusting service. Who I spoke with today was extremely kind and helpful and caring. Very good listener and I was beyond happy with the service. I felt so comfortable that it made me feel like I was right at home. I would definitely recommend this place to every woman I know and that I may meet in the future.”
- “The staff is very welcoming and supportive. I love how friendly and informative Lindsay was. Thank you.”
- “It was informative, very supportive. The conversation left me feeling that I am not alone in this, it is normal to have a lot of feelings about this. It also gives a lot of options. It felt caring and genuine.”
- “The overall objective to support and encourage women.”
- “I loved the support that is offered. All the information that is given is great. I wish I would have had this type of support for my first pregnancy.”
- “The nurse practitioner (Bridgette) and representative (Jen) were very warm and welcoming, did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. Jen was very helpful w/ giving me resources to call and look into.”
- “There was no awkward silence; establishment was very comforting.”
- “Thank you for truly listening and helping me get answers.”
- “The ability to discuss openly how my body is feeling and what the plan is for after the confirmation. Being supported by women is just the best!”
- “Miss Louise was very helpful, caring and friendly. It felt like I was taking (talking) to a friend about my situation and she was very helpful and understanding.”
- “Open-minded and non-judgmental.”
An unexpected pregnancy is a stressful experience for many women. Avenue Women’s Center seeks to lighten your burden by providing quality first-step services at no cost! We’re here to empower you with reliable information, and we respect your autonomy over your next steps.
Schedule an appointment at one of our locations in DuPage County, Illinois, and receive caring support from our team of professionals!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.