Summertime is officially here! Hopefully, this highly anticipated season has already included some wonderful moments of joy and rest for you. And we still have two full months of summer to go! (If you’re anything like me, that brings a smile to your face.) Maybe you’ve had some time off from work or school, and you’re feeling at least a little bit recuperated, thankful for the much-needed R&R. Chances are, you have various warm-weather activities to look forward to before the seasons change. But, what if larger circumstances are overshadowing your enjoyment of summer? Maybe you’re going through an unexpected pregnancy, and you’re not sure where to turn. Avenue Women’s Center is here to help!
Avenue is a first-step limited medical clinic with six locations in Chicagoland, Illinois. We’ve been providing free early pregnancy support to individuals, couples, and families from our community and beyond for over forty years, and we’d love to be a part of your support network! Our no-cost services include (but are not limited to) medical-grade pregnancy tests, limited medical ultrasounds, and options consultations.
Learn more about Avenue Women’s Center!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, June 2023
Let’s hear from some of the persons who visited our clinics this June and told us what they liked best about the experience!
- “They listen to you. They make you feel like you’re not alone. This is my 2nd time here and I always feel welcomed.”
- “The willingness to listen to my concerns and the fact that I felt respected, not judged. And welcome in their office! Thank you!”
- “Me encanto su amabilidad, la atencion que brindan es muy Buena, hay mucha empática de su parte de verdad muchas gracias que dios los bendiga Siempre. (I loved the friendliness, the attention you provide is very good, there is a lot of empathy on your part, thank you and God bless you always.)”
- “Christa fue muy empática y se comunica específicamente sobre coda pregunta y asuno que tenía escucho cada momento y que Bueno que tenga los dos idioma información muy clara. (Christa was very empathetic and communicated specifically about every question and how she heard every moment and it’s good that she can speak both languages, very clear information.)
- “Jen made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs, also liked that they had a same day appointment.”
- “Loved that everything was explained in detail and that it was a comfortable space to be open about thing(s).”
- “The patience, understanding and information. They explained everything to us very clearly and really listened to our situation without judgement.”
- “I loved how informative the nurse was during the ultrasound.”
- “Christa was very easy to talk to, immediately welcoming and made me feel comfortable, a safe space for sure.”
- “La atencion y empatia de las personas es lo mejor, te escuchan y no te juzgan. (The attention and empathy of people is the best, they listen to you and do not judge you).”
- “Today I liked that it was slow and very welcoming. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and my concerns. I felt like everything was talked with a great sense of care and knowledge. Thanks once again!”
- “Chloe made me feel like I was speaking with a long-time friend. Thank you.”
- “Thank you for hearing me out, listening, consulting. Very helpful, very kind people, going above to meet my needs. Thank you for all the support.”
The women who connect with our compassionate team members at Avenue often tell us they felt “listened to,” “respected,” “comfortable,” and “not judged” during their appointments. And that’s exactly what we strive for! Avenue Women’s Center is all about creating a safe, relaxed environment, where you can process your unique circumstances alongside someone who cares and receive accurate information. We believe in offering you the tools you need to take confident, informed next steps in your pregnancy journey.
Call, text, chat, or email to schedule an appointment today!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.