With the days starting to get longer and the flowers beginning to bud, it’s hard not to anticipate warmer days. We can finally start to dream of a new season to come. However, if you’re facing an unexpected pregnancy, it may be difficult to think about anything else. At the first sign of pregnancy symptoms or a faint line on a home pregnancy test, you may begin feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Through it all, you are not alone. Avenue is here to provide the services and support you need for your next step – so you don’t have to feel so overwhelmed.
Avenue Women’s Center offers first-step pregnancy services at six Chicagoland locations, all at no cost. Receive accurate results in minutes to find out if you’re pregnant. If you have a positive result, we can talk through each of your pregnancy options, completely confidentially. We’re here for you.
Call, chat, email, or text for an appointment today!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, March 2022
Even during a challenging season, there are bright spots! Hear from some of the women we served in March and the experiences they had while receiving services and support at Avenue.
- “Que son muy amables. That they’re very kind.”
- “Everything. It’s peaceful, caring. It allows you to absorb the information given. Thank you.”
- “Avenue Women’s Center was very supportive and caring. You guys were very compassionate and wonderful; it was a great experience.”
- “I was able to open up about myself. I was very comfortable.”
- “They are so kind and friendly. They have excellent service!”
- “Very kind, supportive and caring. Thank you.”
- “I liked how open and caring the environment was. I felt like I was heard and respected for my situation and decisions. Thank you for everything.”
- “How caring Hannah & Nurse Carla were; thank you both for today.”
- “I loved how caring Lindsay was and open – gave me a lot of helpful information and I’m glad I came back.”
- “Hanna is very helpful and informative. She is a great help.”
- “Very kind & very educational, nonjudgmental.”
- “Kindness/supportive, clever, everything was great. Thank you.”
- “Support, helpful brochures, very respectful.”
- “The way I was talked to made me feel very comfortable.”
- “I enjoyed my visit, everyone was kind, informative and welcoming.”
- “Made me feel at ease. Educated me on the services and option(s). Was caring.”
- “Helpful in educating us about the abortion pill and what it will do to terminate my pregnancy.”
- “Super friendly, welcoming, genuinely cared, positive environment.”
- “Very caring, not pushy at all.”
- “I felt safe and taken care of by them.”
- “Kindness & willingness to listen to my concerns.”
- “The safe environment. The welcoming and warmth atmosphere. The resources.”
- “I feel good after sharing my feeling. Like what I feel about”
- “No cost; Location close; Lovely setting; Friendly personnel.”
Avenue understands each woman’s situation is unique. Our services are tailored to your individual experience. We’re here to answer your questions and concerns while connecting you with the resources you need for your next step.
Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment at one of our centers in Darien, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago, or Wood Dale, Illinois!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.