Moving from the chill of winter and spring and into the heat and fun of summer can be exciting. Something about this time of year speaks of unexpected adventure just around the corner. But what do you do when an unexpected adventure isn’t a welcome one? Facing an unexpected pregnancy is a difficult situation to be in and process through. You might feel anxious and alone as you face this news, but it’s important to remember that there are people who care as well as resources available to you!
Are you facing an unexpected pregnancy and don’t know where to turn for help or answers? Avenue Women’s Center is here to partner with you. We’ve been walking alongside women and men in similar situations since 1981 and we’re ready to walk with you! Our expert and caring pregnancy consultants are here to offer you a nonjudgmental space to process your situation, emotions, and next steps as well as give you any information you need. We look forward to hearing your story soon!
Call, chat, email, or text us today to schedule your appointment!
Avenue Women’s Center Reviews, May 2021
We love hearing what our clients have to say about their experience with us! Here’s what some of our May clients have to say:
- “Easy to talk to, very sweet!”
- “Communication was great.”
- “Very caring & informative.”
- “Friendly, satisfied with all the services.”
- “Everything was great, felt very comfortable, great information.”
- “The care to go over what a patient is feeling and help them go through the thought processes.”
- “La amabilidad la atención y toda la información que brindan es de mucha bendición.” (The kindness, the attention, and all of the information that they offer is a great blessing.)
- “Terry gave me proper care and information upon different options, and also very understanding. Love that she took the time to communicate about my background.”
- “Respectful & genuine. Very good listener.”
- “Mackenzie was amazing, and asked very thorough questions that were needed to guide me in the right direction, regarding my decision.”
- “1. Very helpful 2. Very caring 3. Very wonderful. Definitely enjoyed the conversation.”
- “The compassion & care!”
- “Ease of appointment”
- “I liked the quick response they gave and communication was good.”
- “They have always been caring and supportive. During my last pregnancy I received multiple well wishes and consultants checking in on me, including post-partum. When I found out this time I was pregnant, I knew to call here first.”
- “They were really helpful and caring.”
- “So professional and empathetic, felt cared for.”
- “Everyone was so nice/supportive. No one judged.”
- “…was perfect love her spirit her energy.”
- “Everything was wonderful, and beyond my expectations!”
If you find yourself processing through an unexpected pregnancy, we’d love to connect with you. We hope you won’t let this unexpected time of your life stop you from seeking the help, services, and care that you need. At Avenue Women’s Center, we strive to maintain your personal health and privacy by offering free limited medical services and confidential consultations. We hope to hear your story soon!
Schedule your appointment today!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.