Sitting here drinking a pumpkin spice latte with a space heater on, there’s no doubt that it is officially AUTUMN. As the leaves turn colors and we prepare for it to get darker and darker, earlier and earlier, you may be wondering what transitions are coming your way? Are those light cramps you’re feeling your impending period, or are they an early sign of pregnancy? Who can you trust with all the questions you have?
If you’re worried about a possible pregnancy, trust us with your next steps. Avenue Women’s Center is a first-step pregnancy clinic with six DuPage County locations that offer free and confidential services to anyone in need. We care about you.
Schedule a free pregnancy test or consultation with us today!
Avenue Women’s Center Client Reviews, October 2021
Wondering what type of services you would receive at Avenue Women’s Center? Check out what our October clients have had to say!
- “Felt very comfortable to speak up & share how I was feeling about taking a pregnancy test. Thank you!”
- “Very kind, caring, no judgment which makes it a safe place to be in.”
- “Hanna was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation. I was afraid of coming here, but after meeting her, I feel more relief. Thank you!”
- “The staff that was able to stay with me & support/validate my emotion.”
- “I like that I didn’t feel judged.”
- “Lisa was fantastic! Every question or concern I had was answered and I never once felt judged. Would recommend to anyone!”
- “I felt comfortable and welcomed. As I mentioned to Hannah, during these times I’ve felt overwhelmed and worried, but after having a conversation with Hannah, I feel so much better.”
- “The care providers made me feel safe and comfortable and informed. Thanks!”
- “They were very understanding and supportive.”
- “Felt very comfortable and loved the info! A wonderful place!”
- “How caring and welcoming everyone makes you feel, it’s a no judgment place.”
- “I like that the women show genuine care and support. It’s very hard talking to someone about such a sensitive topic and the women made it very easy. I would recommend Avenue Women’s Center.”
- “My visit today was very informative. I’m confident that I was given the best care & services to make the best decision for me.”
- “They sympathized with my situation.”
- “I liked having someone I felt like I could share things with that I don’t normally talk about. It felt very easy to talk to Mackenzie. Very kind, genuine, respectful, and caring. Thank you!”
- “The way Hanna respected and cared about my views. Also answered questions on pregnancy. She is a good listener.”
We are here for you. No one should have to walk through an unexpected pregnancy alone. You deserve to feel heard, to be validated, to know your worth and your options. Avenue Women’s Center’s six clinics throughout DuPage are each judgment-free zones. Trust us with your care today.
Reach out today to get started at Avenue Women’s Center.
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.