Unplanned pregnancies cause uncertainty and worry. Needing to make an abortion decision can be one of the most stressful experiences of a woman’s life. If you find yourself researching options regarding an abortion in Lombard, Illinois, here are five things you may wish to consider.
- Care and Compassion. When you’re facing a tough decision, you deserve to have someone there to listen and help you through the process. Meeting with someone who is nonjudgmental is important. You should never feel “on the defense” when you’re gathering information.
- Services. When looking into abortion, there is more than just the procedure that you will need. Confirming the pregnancy… assessing it via ultrasound… knowing ALL of your options…. These are important first steps to complete in a no-pressure environment.
- Confidentiality. You need to work with a clinic that respects and guards your right to privacy.
- Price. Pregnancies involve expense, but more affordable options are available. Nonprofit clinics (Avenue Women’s Center!) are here to help.
- Proximity. Finding a convenient, easily accessible location can make your experience more peaceful.
At Avenue Women’s Center, we are sensitive to these five considerations.
Any time a woman is thinking about abortion in Lombard, we want to help relieve as much of her stress as possible. Our Glen Ellyn / Lombard clinic is conveniently located on Roosevelt Road, between the intersections of I-355 and Finley Road. Located in a four-story professional building, our clients can come and go with discretion. We provide the key services women need when exploring their options, and we are able to provide services for free.
Most importantly, we truly care about you and your situation. All of our staff members are ready to serve you with care and compassion. If you or someone you know is wondering about abortion in Lombard, please contact us today.The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.