Isn’t it helpful when the services we need are right around the corner?! Avenue Women’s Center is located throughout the DuPage area, serving Chicagoland and the western suburbs. You can find us in Naperville, Elmhurst, West Chicago, Wood Dale and Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Illinois.
We’re mindful that convenient locations are good, but only if the services are also excellent – right? We are committed to serving any woman who is facing an unplanned pregnancy with excellence. We provide professionals who understand the options that are available, and the best ways to serve each woman with the care she deserves. Contact us today for an appointment right away!
So – how are we doing? Check out these Avenue Women’s Center reviews from July to see what our clients are saying:
- Nikki is absolutely amazing at her job. She was sure to go above and beyond any expectations I had. She always stayed in contact and was personable and helped make a great atmosphere.
- Very helpful & makes you feel comfortable about your scary situation. Very satisfied with all the information I received!
- They are very caring and I felt welcomed the moment I walked in the door.
- How I was welcomed with open hands, knowing there is someone who is willing to help me. Telling me my options & talking to me.
- I loved the service, they were efficient, Glenda’s attention even before she met me. Thank you for your attentiveness & I hope you achieve to find more people like Glenda to serve more women in difficult situations since she does very, very well.
- Very informative and compassionate.
We’re glad to know July was another month of serving the Chicagoland area with true compassion, efficiency and care!
Whether you are right around the corner, or a few towns away, Avenue Women’s Center looks forward to meeting you. If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, call us at 630-455-0300, text us, or chat with us!The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.