Do you wonder what people say when they call us? Here are the last five questions we’ve been asked when answering our helpline:
- Do you provide abortions at your clinic?
- How much do the different types of abortions cost?
- I just found out I’m pregnant and am looking into my options. What services do you provide?
- Do you provide the abortion pill?
- I want to get an abortion. What kind of insurance does your clinic take?
Avenue Women’s Center is a limited medical clinic providing services that are the first step for women who are facing an unexpected pregnancy. If you live in the Chicagoland area, contact us today for relevant services, information and support right away.
You can see that while everyone is concerned about something different, they all have the commonality of facing a difficult pregnancy decision. Another thing they have in common is the need to be respected and helped. Our callers deserve to know that they will be well cared for at our clinics!
Obviously, we won’t recite our own reviews to our callers. But sharing them on this blog is another matter! Here is a sampling of our Avenue Women’s Center reviews from June:
- I was very thankful with the service Betsy gave me. She was very kind and interested in all of my needs and concerns. Everyone that was working while I came for my appt. was very polite and I enjoyed my visit.
- Made me feel like I was cared for. Listened very well. Informative.
- I didn’t feel like I was being judged. I was very appreciative of that.
- She was very caring/helpful. I feel that I got all the info that I wanted to obtain. I’m very thankful that I came here for help.
- They help with referrals to services and provide information according to what requests/expectations you have.
- I really love Lindsay. I feel like I have known her for years. I love how she gives me feedback and listens to any concerns I may have!!
- You were caring and very understanding. When I was freaking out you helped me calm down and take my mind off of it. Thank you so much. This helped so much.
- Fast service, convenient, and helpful.
- Was very caring, made me calm. Was comfortable with her the whole time.
- Counselor was very respectful and gave great information.
We hope reading our client reviews gives you the assurance you may need to reach out to us. Whether you live near Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago or Wood Dale, Illinois, Avenue Women’s Center really is here to help you!The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.