Facing an unplanned pregnancy is hard enough. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to make your appointment!
Before You Contact Us
You might want to have the following information ready before you reach out. But, don’t worry, plenty of people contact us for an appointment without knowing every detail. We are ready to help you, regardless of whether you have every answer at hand!
- Which of our locations is closest to you? We have clinics in Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago and Wood Dale, Illinois. Those options enable us to conveniently serve women from DuPage County – and women from Will, Cook, Kane and Kendall Counties too.
- What was the first day of your last menstrual period? Most of our clients have not planned parenthood, but are needing to move towards abortion. Knowing the day when your last period started helps us to estimate how far along you might be. And that helps us to talk about appropriate options for your situation.
- What is your schedule? Which day/time would work best for you? We try to get patients in quickly – preferably within the week; sometimes even the same day. We understand that you are under enough stress already. When you tell us the times that work best for you, we will strive to schedule your appointment conveniently.
Our non-judgmental staff is ready to provide the free confidential help you are looking for. However you prefer to contact us, we are here for you.
- Call. Our helpline is typically staffed Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 8am-noon (Illinois time). Please call us at 630-455-0300.
- Text. Use the number at the top of the screen to conveniently text us. A caring staff person responds quickly during office hours.
- Chat. Staffed at the same times as above. With Chat, you can also leave us a confidential message during off hours. Just click the “Live Chat” (or “Get Help”) button to the right of your screen.
- Appointment Request. If you prefer, you can ask us to contact you through a phone call, text, or email. Mobile users, click “Schedule an Appointment” (below). Desktop users, see the “I’m Ready To Meet With Avenue Women’s Center” box to the right.
We truly appreciate that you are considering an appointment with our women’s limited medical clinic. With many free and confidential services, we are here to help you. Contact Avenue Women’s Center today!
The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.