Many women, when finding themselves faced with an unexpected pregnancy, want to explore their options. A woman might ask herself questions such as “Should I get an abortion?” “What are the abortion risks?” and “What are the abortion pill side effects?” It’s important to process these questions with someone who cares for you and your situation. It’s important for you to feel heard and supported.
At Avenue Women’s Center, we strive to provide that kind of support to every woman who walks through our doors. In order to make sure we are providing that kind of experience, we invite every client we serve to complete a Review of Avenue Women’s Center. Here are some highlights from our May Reviews:
- “There was no judgment and she really listened to what I had to say and how I felt.”
- “Betsy was awesome. When I first walked into the office, she greeted me with a very warm and gentle smile. I can read when people aren’t genuine and Betsy was beyond genuine. She had a regular conversation with me, she didn’t judge anything I said to her, not even with her facial expressions. Betsy made this a comfortable experience.”
- “The counselor is very kind and compassionate. I am thankful for her time and understanding and patience.”
- “I liked the amount of information and options I was able to receive.”
- “I felt safe & secure and everything – I really enjoyed my visit here. It was helpful & I would recommend this place to anybody in need!”
- “Avenue is very supportive and caring and helped me with everything I needed to know.”
If you or someone you know is facing an unexpected pregnancy, know you don’t have to do it alone. We hope you will look to Avenue Women’s Center to find the compassion and care you deserve. Contact us today.The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.