Schedule Today

My Girlfriend is Pregnant

“My girlfriend is pregnant.” The experience of coming to terms with that reality can feel overwhelming. Hanging out with friends isn’t what it used to be. It can be hard to get into games, even when you’re watching your favorite teams. The worry can seem constant. It can feel like if my girlfriend is pregnant, my life is devastated.

Not every man experiences those feelings, but many do. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we want you to know that Avenue Women’s Center is here. For 35 years, we have been assisting with situations like yours.

We have five convenient locations to serve Chicagoland: Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, Naperville, West Chicago, and Wood Dale, Illinois.

As a nonprofit clinic, we are able to provide many services for free. These include free pregnancy tests, private consultations, and individualized support. Some couples may choose to continue their pregnancies; others are in position to explore their abortion options. Whether you have already established your best option, or whether you are still deciding, we respect you and your needs.

If you are reading this blog, you are clearly involved and searching for answers. Whatever your concerns and questions, we are here for you. We have assisted hundreds of men as they faced their “my girlfriend is pregnant” concerns. At Avenue Women’s Center, we are dedicated to seeing you move from feeling overwhelmed to feeling confident in the best possible direction for your situation. We hope you will contact us today.

The information provided here is general in nature.  It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center.  If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention.  Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.