Yes! Avenue Women’s Center has a free pregnancy clinic in Wood Dale, Illinois! With services designed to help women who are facing unexpected pregnancies, you can visit us at 132 E. Irving Park Road.
If you (or someone you know) are looking for a free pregnancy test or pregnancy-related services in the area of Wood Dale, Bensenville, Itasca, or a nearby suburb, we’re here for you. We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Traveling to the Wood Dale Clinic
If you’ve driven past our clinic in the last year or so, you may not have noticed it due to the road construction that’s been going on since May 2016. Road work always takes longer than anticipated, doesn’t it? Here’s the good news: the construction in front of our office is now complete!
We know that construction delays and traffic tangles can be a detriment, even for a service that may be important for you. That’s why we wanted to let you know Avenue Women’s Center’s free pregnancy clinic in Wood Dale is again visible and readily accessible. Right where the train tracks cross Irving Park Road, look to the south side of the street in the small business strip there. We’re right next door to Marino’s Italian Café & Pizzeria.
Here’s a bit more information we hope will be helpful.
- Traveling eastbound on Irving Park, you can make a right turn into our parking lot.
- Traveling westbound on Irving Park, you can’t turn directly into our parking lot. You first pass us and turn left just after the tracks onto Wood Dale Road; then take the first left onto Division Street. From Division, there’s an entrance on your left into the parking lot. Just come around to the front of the business strip to park in front of our office.
Services Provided at Avenue Women’s Center in Wood Dale
Among the services we provide are free medical-grade pregnancy tests which are over 99% accurate 10 days after the possible time of conception. We also provide free private, confidential pregnancy options consultations, and limited ultrasounds. If you have learned (or suspect) you may be unexpectedly pregnant, you have important decisions to make. For over 35 years, Avenue Women’s Center has been the first-step resource for Chicagoland women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Our experienced and compassionate pregnancy consultants are ready to walk alongside you through this challenging time in a caring atmosphere.
What is it like to visit the Wood Dale Pregnancy Clinic?
Here are comments some of our recent clients shared about their experiences with Avenue Women’s Center:
- Professional, paced, good listening skills, provided good information, kind.
- I felt very comfortable and safe around [my pregnancy consultant]. The atmosphere is also soothing.
- Very glad to go to a place that really talked me through everything and gave me my options. Very glad I found a place like this!
- Fast service, no wait.
- Very nice staff, made me feel comfortable in a not so comfortable situation.
- Made me feel comfortable; didn’t feel like I was being judged; caring and respectful.
- CareNet gave me all the resources I needed to help me make the best decision for this unplanned pregnancy.
- Very thorough on providing all information on top of providing their services. Thank you.
That’s why we are here – to walk with you through all that’s part of an unplanned pregnancy. The decisions you make must be your own, but you need not go through it alone!
Not close to Wood Dale?
Our three other offices in DuPage County are located in Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn / Lombard, and Naperville.
When you contact us, you can schedule at any of our locations for the same personal attention and helpful services. We hope to see and serve you soon!The information provided here is general in nature. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. Before any medical procedure, it is imperative that you discuss your personal medical history, risks, and concerns with your doctor. If you have questions during or after a procedure, your doctor should be immediately contacted. Avenue Women’s Center is not an emergency center. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as bleeding and/or pain, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your physician, go to an emergency room, or call 911.